Sunday, June 12, 2005

I dreamed of cameras last night.


browniescan, originally uploaded by camille94019.

This was sitting on my doorstep when I arrived home yesterday. My virgin ebay purchase. Another questionably useful camera for the growing vintage camera collection.

I think my inner accountant is somehow connected with my innerphotographer. Because while the IA will veto just about every other self-indulgent, spontaneous purchase (no alcohol! no cookies! no shoes!), she is oddly silent when it comes things of a photographic nature. Sometimes I feel like I am the victim of my own conspiracy. A good 25 years has passed since I became conscious of the voice in my head, and still, after years of art school, yakking with the girlfriends, observing myself, observing myself through others, reading my comics, I still surprise myself. So, indulgent reader, are you any closer to understanding yourself? Or is this weird mental infinte loop that is better to let lie?

A kodak brownie bullet, of unkown provenance and vintage. Sports a dakon lens-- woo hoo! Its prolly slow. Ha ha (everybody has been pointing out that this lens or that lens is slow. Like its a bad thing. whatever. when one has paid $0 or less than $10 for whatever slow lens is being picked on, then they can just eat my fukin spools).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

I blog about life and soup, but mostly soup.

Readers