Thursday, April 22, 2004

Oh, what ever shall I write? 'Camille' is off puttering in the kitchen. Our house is full and filled with laughter and activity, as of now at 9:15 p.m. on a Thursday. I'm proud to say prior to writing my first sentence I was a blogging virgin. My first experience has been relatively painless, hopefully it won't leave me with regret and guilt on the morning after, and thankfully no soiled sheets.
I'm wondering whether this beau of mine has decided to spend his weekend driving for 8 hours to look at and potentially purchase an engineless '57 VW. I could go offline and call him and find out... (yes, we still have a dial-up connection.) I have nothing more to say. I ate Indian food at a buffet in Santa Clara, (not Sneha's) and promptly became ill from it, then spent the rest of the day feeling dehydrated and sleepy.
H

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers