Friday, May 7, 2004

Good Morning. Its a Great day for an Institution!

Went up to the San Francisco Center for the Book last night to hear artists talk about their recycled book art. It was a lot of fun... I did drawings of the presses. ms B and I were pretty impressed with some of the offerings (one woman taught herself how to read music for one of pieces... then she set the text itself to music... long story). We both realized that we could do this (and actually I have). I didn't see any cute boys at all (lots of middle-aged women, and a few cooler than thou college students).

I spent the night with my folks and was awoken when the 5 year old started jumping on my bed. Much preferrable to the usual radio-alarm clock method. Then I tickled her for a while.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers