Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Get Thee to Craigslist!

I was at the Mobie today with LL and I made the fatal error of whining about the general lackage of eligible men in my life, and she insisted that I get online immediately and post a craigslisting.

drumroll please... for the corporate delectation and general amusement of my faithful readers....


My friends say I am cute and cuddly - 29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here
Date: Tue Jun 8th 08:42

I am looking for a friend. Dating would be possible, if it shows, over time, that we have marriage potential.

The biggest requirement is that you are a Jesus-loving Christian.

The rest is negotiable.

What follows is a description of myself.

I am educated (BFA in illustration)
I am a born again Christian, I go to a post-modern, evangelical church, I sing in the choir (second soprano)
I am an artist, I draw comics (if you ask nicely, I'll send you one)
I teach elementary level art.
I keep a sketch book and a journal.

Ideal dates include (not necessarily all at once) climbing trees, incredible food (I love exotic/expensive restaurants and not worrying my pretty head about the bill), wandering around in San Francisco, good book stores, repartee (as in tom stoppardesque verbal exchanges), getting dressed up in sexy/vintage clothes (looking hot), good surprises, exploring ruins, going to art museums and openings, with a date who is groomed and has considered his appearance.

Pressed shirts, polished shoes, a fresh shave (including head ;-) ), a good smell, these are the things that make me melt.

If you are interesting, er, interested, then answer answer these questions three:
1) What makes you fall quaking to the floor with laughter?
2) Who are your favorite writers?
3) Who are your favorite artists?

The optional bonus question: Who the hell is Chris Ware?

If you answer my questions, I will send you my pictures.





this is in or around Santa Cruz
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers