Thursday, June 24, 2004

In the last 24 hours, I have gotten 2 e-mails from people I haven't even thought about in ages. One was from a woman who let me sleep on her floor in NY (her place was so tiny, between the bunk bed and me, the entire room was full-- three people!). She wanted to know the names of "big santa cruz surfing stores." They have the internet for that info, now. I was glad to be helpful. I think she is a marketer, or perhaps she has a fascination with West Coast surf culture.

The other one was from a friend that dates back to college. Whom I haven't spoken to since (the memories that float to the surface of my conscious aren't terribly pleasant... they involve the police, 3 Am calls to the emergency room, lots and lots of DWAMA). Ask Puolet. He remembers. We were all such different people back then.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers