Friday, July 2, 2004

Hey Black Mercedes

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry about nearly side-swiping you on south-bound 17 at Los Gatos, at 12:28 today. Your cool head and your ability to move on kept it from becoming an "incident." Blessings.

May your Mercedes always start on cold mornings.
May it always carry you up steep hills.
May it live up to its name in regard to small mammals and creeping things that might find themselves on the roadway...

How is it possible to bring order out of memory?

This dulcet week went by so quickly. This is the first time that I have been able to sit and ponder my words at the comfort of H's mighty machine. It feels so good to be home. I still haven't tackled the pile of mail that I found at my door.

A Thistle for Eeyore

I did get to the good things... most notably, the thick envelope from Mr Levine (his real name!). I am trying to not be a glutton, and just read one at a time. I think he is a genius. Go buy his comics! He needs the encouragement.

My experience in Big Shaft was excellent. I couldn't find my elusive aunt on Weds, but that is okay. Hopefully the two visits constitute an acceptable "phone call return." The Mission was delicious. The time spent with The Inimitable one was wonderful (does any one need a post-modern sachet?). I had the priviledge of going up the Mountian with TKB and the P last night. The crown of the it was shrouded in fog, and the Pacific sparkled like a proud child displaying his artwork.

That Damn F****** Labrador

The P told me to stop "pestering" NY. I had no idea that a monthly postcard constituted an inappropriate display (but the attention was gratifying). Am I sick?

New Boy

I got another e-mail from him. He included his picture. The labrador is starting to bark and chase her tail. I had to take a few deep breaths and count to ten before I composed my brief reply. (it wasn't that terse.. I told him I had to do some things before I wrote a full reply... which is true)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers