Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Baby Steps to Organization

Spent some time in my art room today. The English Teacher revels in harnessing chaos into order. There was plenty of mess for her to help me wrangle. Parts of it are looking beautiful, now. Last spring, I had thrown everything willy-nilly into the supply room, because the previous teacher hadn't moved out yet. Now it is fall, and if my bosses are to be believed, I might actually be teaching in there someday. I am actually optimistic and have allowed myself to fantasize about how I want to decorate. I have learning "differences" regarding setting up physical spaces and organizing materials (as anyone who had seen my room can attest). Projects like the art room usually overwhelm me. This is a big big deal. Thank you TET!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers