Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hello, old friends.

I have been so ridiculously busy lately. How that is possible when I am not working is a mystery. If fact this is the first time I have been on line since... [gasp] YESTERDAY MORNING!

Last night miss M* wanted to go to the Asti AFTER we gorged ourselves on fried foods at Saturn. So we compromised by bringing every one to the house, lighting the candles, getting buzzed on raspberry liquor and dancing to cold play.

Run Lola Run, at the GDMT, was great. I noticed that after she prayed, things started turning out better for her. I thought, in the opening scene, when the narrator is contemplating the meaning of life that it was going to be a typical, slow moving german flick with a tragic ending. I am not going to ruin the end (perhaps I already have) but it went against type. It was very cool to glance up now and again and see the big dipper. The weather was great and the crowd was very cool (besided the reeking-of-stale-beer homeless dude that kept insisting that he had the right to talk whenever he wanted).

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers