Thursday, August 19, 2004

my dearest one,

I am so lonely without you. I was just washing the dishes and now my hands are all dry. This day has been a whirlwind of traffic and and perky breasts (not mine, of course), ridiculous meetings, little children, glue guns and last minute cleaning.

When are you coming to visit, cherie? I think of you night and day. While the model was draped over the baby grand, I thought how lovely it would be if you were here to draw, too. Drawing is so sensual... like a strange combination of voyuerism and work. My drawings were pretty bad tonight. I was looking at the efforts of the less talented and then I looked at mine and I realized that I have no right to look down at anyone.

I hope things are going well, talk to you soon,
love,
C

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers