Wednesday, September 8, 2004

The rubber grime still lingers in my fingernails. It came easily off the sewing maching, the tub and the rest of my body. (note to self, wash the rubber, THEN make the bag).

Announcing the SANTA CRUZ RUBBER CO'S MESSENGER BAG

Its quite splendifirous, if you ask me. Roomy, with an easy access side pocket, a large flap and no snaps. It weighs in at 5 lbs and smells faintly of Dr Bronners lavendar soap. I took it for a spin on my bike, and, lo, it stayed on my back (I have a gap messenger bag that always fall forward when you least expect it) Of course, that doesn't mean it will stay on YOUR back.

It will retail at $50. If there is a huge demand, I will jack the price up. Of course, I'd trade it in a second for a trip to the grocery store (or an oil change and a tank of gas).

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers