Friday, November 12, 2004

Subj: 12:50
Date: 11/12/04 1:02:34 PM Pacific Standard Time
To: camille94019@aol.com

azul is a better word for blue, but cerulean is nice, too.

the sky is blue today. After the rain of yesterday, it seems wild
that it would be as blue as the virgin's cloak. --I am having a catholic
moment here.--

I got an email from NY today, he was gushing about the submarines. I
think he wants to be quoted again. I was having so much fun quoting
all of the ambiguous/ negative comments, that I am not sure what to do with the positive ones that I have been getting. I nearly called him last
night after flamenco, but I didn't. I decided I needed to practice my
moves. The dance is making a bit more sense. I am still not used to
seeing myself in the mirror. I hung out with all of the big-hipped
latina ladies last night. I felt better, I didn't have the biggest
hips.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers