Friday, December 17, 2004

Gratuitous Paypal rant.

Paypal is lame. They are holding my money hostage. For a dollar fifty they will cut me a check (they already took a fee.. my money is shrinking fast). Evidentally they won't credit the ol' credit card (what the hell is a credit card for). They will put it in my checking account for free. Whoopee. I haven't gotten to that level of involvement yet. I am paranoid. As soon as I registered, I started getting e-mails from the fakepals. How did the shampal know I registered, huh? I didn't get them before. If they knew I registered, why do they have to ask me for me info, eh? Shouldn't they know everything, down to my mother's maiden name already? Something is fishy. The criminals are retarded and the real thing is a racket.

Why can't we just send gold ingots in stage coaches like the old days?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers