Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I just addressed 48 christmas cards. It seems like it was more than that. I am a bit melancholy.. after thinking about all you cool people whom I don't get to see very much. Missing those college days when every one important was just a mere building away (if that). If you don't get a card from me its prolly cuz I don't have your address. So cough it up already.

The breakdown

some relatives (just the hip ones)

ALL of my subscribers (I love you all!)

some coworkers (yay! i work with cool peeps)

quite a few ex-boyfriends (why I ask myself, are they still on the list? I suppose they deserve something for putting up wid me all them years)

old college friends (ahhh the salt of the earth)

one friend from high school who is a homeowner in Reddin' (she called me out of the blue this morning, nuts, eh?)

lots of nifty friends near and far.

----------------

New York called this evening. He wasn't his usual ass-kicking self, he complained of being tired, poor lamb. I confess he called because I sent him a postcard with a small penis on it (very tasteful, an original pen drawing on toned paper-- tres artsy). Go figure. I suppose I deserve what I get.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers