Thursday, January 13, 2005

Becuase people asked.

These are the five pre-written eharmony questions that I chose from the list of 50. Most of them are pretty lame. I just tried to go for the least lame ones. Most of them are very serious... like "how did your parents get along?" or "when you fight, do you have to win?" Stuff like that. I have stopped paying much attention to the answers. Tho' a red flag goes up when they chose "bowling" The funny thing is, that these are the questions I most often get asked. Like we all got the same personality score and so somehow that makes us all chose the same stupid questions. A couple of them don't seem to be serious gastronomists. I have already noticed that I have gotten matched with a few individuals more than once. Or maybe I am just getting deja vu.


If you could take a dream getaway, where would you most likely choose to spend a week?
a) Paris
b) Hawaii
c) hiking in the mountains
d) a cottage by the sea

How romantic are you?
a) I love lots of romance, it is a necessity for me to feel loved
b) I am romantic, but do not require it
c) I am occasionally romantic
d) I don't consider myself a romantic person

Do you enjoy being alone?
a) I like being by myself
b) I like equal portions of alone time and social time
c) I prefer to be with other people
d) I don't enjoy being alone

Which sort of date sounds like the most fun to you?
a) attend a lecture on a topic that appeals to both of you
b) go bargain hunting at a local flea market or antique shop
c) go bowling
d) visit a local comedy club

How do you feel about food?
a) I consider myself a gourmand and love to dine on elaborate meals as often as possible.
b) I just eat to live, trying to be healthy and consume little.
c) I like to eat and occasionally enjoy large meals.
d) I eat three regular meals a day without much additional thought.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers