Tuesday, March 8, 2005

I don't know what is going on with the submarine. Everything is spiralling out
of control. I have been working hard and I don't have anything coherent to show
for it.

Does it have to be coherent?

I don't want it to be too expiramental.

Four characters seems to many. Everything in the old days was so lovely with
the two dysfunctional sailors. And now there's the baby and the new guy (I'll
say no more and let you be suprised). Instead of the nuances of 1 relationship
to explore, there are now seven. That isn't even counting the plot. (what
plot?) I am struggling (in a good way). I have reems of material that seems
disjointed and scattered. I have so much respect for people who write novels
with more than one character. How do they do it? My mind is going in so many
directions at once.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers