Friday, March 25, 2005

A Ping For NY.

He never replies to e-mail, but I am okay with that. I need the gratification that someone read it.

Ping

Just an old joke from college (a reference to a classic submarine movie),

I'm pinging you.

it actually doesn't mean a thing,

only that I am thinking of you.

she pauses

I met another photographer last night at a gallery.

But he's married.

I couldn't tell if he was trying to flirt with me or sell me art or maybe both.

(but I tried to sell him a subscription)

He takes pictures of spanish revival architecture (of which there are many fine examples in Big Shaft)

Its friday and its one of those million dollar brilliant California days. They should cancel school and send everyone to the beach.

I am trying to bend my mind towards work.

bending

bending

My district is going to have a 1.5 million dollar shortfall next year. We only need 0.14 million dollars for the district art program.

I could be pessimistic, but they have said this for the past three years.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers