Monday, August 29, 2005

Instant Gratification


C Shooting Gauges., originally uploaded by camille94019.

Thought I'd post a pic that D took on Sat. I took him by the Felix Kulpa gallery for entirely selfish reasons. I think its the coolest gallery in Flip Flop and its hardly ever open, so its all about Carpe Kulpum.

Then I found a bunch of gauges that were dying to be captured for posterity. yes, yes, they are a part of a work of art, but I don't think General Electric is going to be suing my ass anytime soon for copyright infringment. (what a legal mess that would be!)

When I started chatting with the gallery man, it turns out he lives on May Avenue. The in that I have been waiting for for 2 years! Not only that, he knows about the Underwear Woman, and the shed and all of my belovedest May Ave landmarks. He said I could make an appointment to take piktures of Big Bertha. I nearly peed with joy. Big Bertha is the rocket shaped car that I drew the tail end of in the May Ave postcard I used last year. Some of you might have that in you pile of C-crap. (some of my fans have special drawers). This is historic. BTW, that motorcycle I am shooting in this picture was made on May Ave. I am one step closer to producing that big shiny May Ave coffee table book.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers