Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Welcome to the real world.

I went to a meeting yesterday. Signed the first of what I hope will be a series of contracts. I am still waiting to hear from some other employers. LA is supposed to be calling at the end of the week. For the first time, I haven't held out for them. The last 2 years they jerked me around in the fall. I sense that they will soon be feeling the sting of my rejection.

Who would have known that hiring a simple art teacher would be fraught with such drama and intrigue?

I haven't decided what the next step in the dating carousel will be. Should I put another ad up? I had a small terror of being a CL regular. Are there more men out there who want to feel my digital rebuff? My anti-charisma is strong today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers