Thursday, November 3, 2005

This Blog Needs Some Color


The Arrest, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I was staring fixedly at my blog just now and realized that its needs some pikchures. So here you go.

I am writing from Big Shaft's Public Library at the moment and I have [gasp!] 8 more minutes before they kick me off! The pressure! The deadline looming over my head!

I left flip flop at 6:45 this morning and still have at least three more hours here in this mild peninsula pergatory. At least the food is good and I am earning money. Soon, I am going to be introducing yet another city, I shall call her "Dis-Shaft." Its across the mythical (and actual) railroad tracks , and like crossing the fabled River Acheron, entering DS is much like finding your way into Poipet, California style. More to come. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers