Friday, June 2, 2006

this picture is for you, Dan.


Exquisite Corpse, originally uploaded by camille94019.

Quotidian Excitement

I am in the middle of a very important and riveting Day of Production! Why is this important? Why am I writing about it?

Good questions, very good question.

Its these little, quotidian things in life that allow us to do, as adults, what we want to do, and I think it should be celebrated! Besides I have been putting this stuff off all week, and its thrilling to be able to check things off my lists.

Damn Right! Down with evil procrastination!

I...

sing it out, girl!

I FILLED OUT FORMS TODAY!

she filled out forms, woo hoo! Give it to me, sistah!

SO I CAN SUBSTITUTE TEACH NEXT YEAR

substituting! substituting! woo hoo!

I MADE...

what did she make?

I made IMPORTANT PHONE CALLS!

Ring ring!

I WROTE...

click click! what did she write?

IMPORTANT EMAILS!

press send! send! sistah!

I WROTE

woo hoo! more writing! put that pen to use, sistah!

CHECKS!

hopefully not the bouncy kind!

AND I EVEN...

what did she do next?

PUT THEM IN THE MAIL!

she's a prodigy of responsibility!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers