Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Exercises in Nothing.


The Condor Club, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I am finding myself in that awkward place where if I wrote about what was on my mind, I'd either be violating privacy or being unbearably tedious, or both. So maybe I should go dust off my paper journal and write the old fashioned way. But I am sitting here, and I feel the hypergraphia kicking in already.

I would like to get wasted and/or laid and pass out at some point in the next 12 hours, but then I have to work tomorrow, and I should be awake for that. Being a responsible person is so wearing.

On a brighter note, I am house sitting at Nori's mountain chalet this weekend, so I have a lot of time to brood in the woods and play mind games with Willow.

I am going to say "no" to the hypergraphia, and wish all my lovely readers a wonderful evening and lots of blessings.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers