Friday, August 11, 2006

I so GRUMPY


Sun and Shadow, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I grumpy! Cannot think straight! Kids ask DUMB questions! Make me CRAZY. Wish I had a large rubber baton that I could flagelate my forehead with. The large red WELTS would be a RELIEF.

WRACKED with GRUMPY GUILT. People look at me funny and try to CALM me DOWN. DONT WANT TO BE CALM. WANT TO TEMPER TANTRUM. WANT TO SCREAM! Children cower before me! I evil!

FEEL BAD FOR BEING GRUMPY. Don't want to be grumpy. Wants to be nice.

I breathe. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

calming thoughts. listening to the inner waves lapping on the inner shore of my ocean of calm.


BIG BLACK clouds come from the east! THUNDER AND LIGHTENING tear the sky into shreds.

the sun comes out and the birds are twittering.

A gale leaps from nowhere and the birds are slammed into the rocks. Ha Ha!

the birds are tough, they get up, dust themselves off and fly into the perfect orange sunset.

(a BIG tidal wave... ok fine.) nevermind.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers