Friday, October 26, 2007

10 Minute Blog Post

I had Chinese for lunch today (I can't write on an empty stomach) and my fortune was:

You see the beauty in everything. This is a gift.

One of the many reasons I haven't been blogging is because I can't find anything nice to say (in addition to other generally stupid excuses).

:: five minutes more ::

long awkward silence as our writer stares into space, trying to dredge up all those "if only I had time/computer/brain/information" never-to-see-the-light-of-type entries that litter the forgotten highways and dumpsters of her mind.

:: two minutes more ::

Our writer is still staring into space, with growing frustration, as the void is keeping her secrets, not a tiny shred of an idea...

2 comments:

AJ said...

Painfully great post. When I'm in these situations, I usually just post a photo and leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

Surely you can find nice things to say about Joseph Cornell...

Blog Archive

Readers