Monday, October 29, 2007

Another 10 Minute Post


, originally uploaded by acrofish.


Through the Wonders of Modern Science, you can see me as I appeared two Saturdays ago at the Bay Area Book Arts Jam. If you look very carefully, you can see the fantastic-liable-to-be-windblown ants-on-the-picnic-table skirt the Pod Post girls gave me at the Zinefest. Its always a kick hanging out with the Podsters.

SF Zine Fest



SF Zine Fest 2007, originally uploaded by Steve Rhodes.


I am not sure I met Mr Rhodes (maybe I did) but this is exactly as my table appeared, sans moi. Sailor GI Joe was a huge hit, nearly every visitor had to pick him up (germs! ew). I sold a surprising number of photos (hm, maybe I should pick up that camera again), but harldy any of the beautiful, hand printed postcards, and none of the bags (that is okay, they are selling now). And that fabulous fabric? From mi abuela.

The View from Above the Fest


SF Zine Fest 2007, originally uploaded by le_poulet.
This was the cool-kids side of the Fest. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers