Monday, December 21, 2009

Good-byes...

I am supposed to be packing... not gifts, but boxes.  This has been a month of good-byes (I gave official notice to the first 415 number I have had since '97 and maybe the last one.. if you are going to call me, it will be live until Dec 31st).  As I walked down two block of Geary to move my car (good-bye blood-thirsty meter-maids!) and said  a mental good-bye to The Hearth (our local alcoholic's hangout), our favorite sushi place (Tani-- it is run by Koreans-- who seem to single-handedly produce the best sushi in town), the Pot Dispensary, the Homeless Guy, Panda Kitchen (the hottest Sechuan on Earth), Grumpy Sergei's Likker store, and... and...

I'll be saying hello to the ocean, trees, parking and my family...

3 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

Where you going?

Carmen said...

we are moving to my parents' house!

Kay Cooke said...

Oh I see. Our son and his wife are moving in with us soon - until they save the bond for a new place. Will be fun! You have fun too. Happy new Year to you and yours! xx

Blog Archive

Readers