Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sleeping Babies and More Soup

Dutch just left for work and I just finished pumping and massaging a sore milk duct.  I wasn't sleepy a second ago, but now I am.  LuLu is asleep, and one arm is raised in a salute above her head.  Its been a strange night, where dreams of spilling coffee on carpets blended seamlessly with 2 AM feedings.  She is finally a normal baby size, so yesterday I had the pleasure of digging out piles of dresses (yay girls!), sleepers and gowns.  I envy babies.  They get to wear ultracomfortable pajama-like clothes all the time.  Even the dresses come with cute diaper covers and are made of cozy fabrics.  It is so much fun to be a girl.

Yesterday my mom was feeling a little under the weather, so I got to make the weekly Vegetable Soup.  She makes a vegan soup every week for easy lunches and general healthy snacking.  And vegan so it can sit around at room temperature without going bad fast. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers