Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Phone sketch book

David Hockney was on the radio this morning. He was talking about his show in Paris. He had drawn  pictures on his iphone and emailed them to his gallery. when I looked them up online I was blown away. His flowers were beautiful. The colors were rich and the shape in line for sensitive. I realized just how talented he is when I tried to draw a picture of LuLu just now. I can't get his app because I use a droid. I found an workable one on the droid market. But it doesn't have a palette where I can attend to get my fingers in paint.  I have tried some drawing applications when I first got my phone. But I was disappointed by how crude they were.  Hockney is such a genius, he inspired me yet again.  I am going to keep trying, this is certainly easier than carrying a Sketchbook around. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers