Monday, February 27, 2012

Still Moving



I can't focus on anything right now.  Dutch finally found his jeans, and his collection of high church stoles, a surplus suplice, Kenyan wool, and has corralled his book boxes into one corner of the living room (well, at least there is room to turn around).  I have fantasies of having an easily-cleaned, clutter free environment.  Of course, I still haven't decided what to do with my own collection of scientific specimens, piles of art supplies, sewing supplies and ten years of teaching materials.  The kids' clothes are neatly tucked away in little kid sized dressers.  Their burgeoning piles of toys are taking over their room.  Dutch and I have spawned two more little hoarders.  Four hoarders under one roof.  I have had only one trip to the Goodwill, but three to IKEA.

balance

breath

Somehow hygiene will prevail.  I hope.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers