Monday, November 15, 2004

I find myself in front of a computer and not a thought in my head. Is the weekend already over? Was yesterday Sunday? Argh. I am not sure where I am. I haven't had to wake up entirely today. I didn't have to drive, H's other Mighty Machine brought us over the hill this morning. I think I need to drive in order to teach. Something about motoring an oversized car through miles and miles of hair-raising curves, only to be disengorged on the West's equivalend of the Autobahn is necessary to full bring me to that elusive state of "wakey-land". A large part of my lobe is still in sleepy land, I think. We have a meeting in a few minutes and I am not sure that I will have to wake up for that either. In fact, I think I might just curl up with a book. Yes, that sounds like a plan.

I am in touch with my gen X slacker core right now.

Manana.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers