Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Went star-gazing hike this evening. The constellations seem so obvious when someone points them out. I have a crick in my neck from looking up. I wishe'd the lecturer wouldn't shy away from the physics.. he said some intriguing things about the conservation of spin (at least that is how I took it in regards to the earth slowing its spin and forcing the moon into a larger orbit?! It gave me flashbacks of physics diagrams from text books... i didn't fully understand it then and i certainly don't understand it now... must figure out) and then he stopped, cuz he didn't want to lose the lay crowd. Dagnaibbit!

The only cavity remaining in my head is the one with my brain in it. The rest have been drilled and bepolymered to the place where holes go. Those nasty bacterii had no idea what hit them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers