Thursday, December 9, 2004

Orion greeted me on the way home from Flamenco this evening. I have to miss the last class. That makes me sad. The other students were saying that flamenco is harder than modern dance and ballet. I have nothing to compare it with except Scottish Country Dancing and that was difficult for a whole other set of reasons. For SCD we met at the Millville Grange, in the darkest Northern California, in an victorian era farm community hall completely surrounded by virgin storybook rolling oak studded hills. Flamenco meets in an a smelly dance studio in an industrial park. Not so pretty, but oh so sexier.

Speaking of, someone who shall remain nameless, accused me of sounding slutty on my answering machine today. I think he had a bad case of sour grapes. I don't return the calls of disapproving gentlemen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers