Friday, February 11, 2005

I seem to be wearing my heart on my sleeve. After announcing in an e-mail to Poulet that I wasn't at all interested in this relationship thingy, I realize that, of course, its a big fat lie.

I got an e-mail today from a dude named "jose." He wrote out of the blue to inform me that he really loved a piece that I donated to the Tsunami Relief Fund, and that he bought it. The collage was pretty flirty to begin with, and he started where it left off. Consequently, I was getting this big vibe from him. So I replied. I just now got his second e-mail and he mentions his wife. I was so disappointed. My stupid fantasy about hooking up with an art patron, dashed, dashed to the friggin floor.

Wouldn't that have been a great story? I didn't even know what he looked like, or anything about him (except for his hot 415 number).

I am going to dash off to the Catalyst to hang out with the Contessa. Only really old farmers hang out there. Its not the hot pick-up place. My spinsterhood will survive the evening, I am sure.

wallow wallow wallow

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers