Thursday, March 17, 2005

I am waiting.

For students to arrive.

For a call to come.

For the muse to visit.

For my paycheck to arrive.

For the future to be resolved.

For my egg to burst from its follicle and make its pointless journey
out my body. (I am going to have a moment of silence for yet another
half-child that won't be born ever)

I am waiting for the waiting

To be replaced by more things to wait for.

I have to remind myself to breath.

I am waiting for my partner.

I dreamed of the new moon last night. I watched as a sliver of light
lit the edge of the big black disk, suspended like a plate over Market
St. The memory is so fantastic that I must have dreamed it.

I commuted with the Amazing One this morning. She has such an uncanny
ability to put truth into easily digestible english. Its so fab to hang out in the presence of genius.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers