Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I should be at work today, but I am not. I got as far as Santa's Village when the traffic stopped. It didn't just slow, it halted. So I made a life decision. I shall not spend this beautiful day in traffic, wondering if I will make it to work on time. I will go home and play with my toys and get things done. So I am here. Voila.

Birthday Reflections.

I just can't thank everyone enough for the love and joy you showered on me for my birthday month. Coming to more-than-one gathering, bringing flowers, bringing cards, fun gifts and more importantly, your majestic presences. I especially enjoyed how the M*ster had everyone share at the Red. That was special. I so rarely have the opportunity to hear what people think of me (outside of the Annual Performance Review).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

I blog about life and soup, but mostly soup.

Readers