Tuesday, March 1, 2005

The Wi-Fi still isn't working. Ever since the power went out, it just hasn't been the same. I tried all the tricks, restarting, pressing the "reset button," saying prayers. I haven't anointed it with oil yet.

The M*ster waived her burning incense over the machinery attempt to cleanse it from impurities. I don't get how adding particulate matter to the air is going to improve things. It was a nice gesture. Sadly the placebo effect has no pull on recalcitrant routers.

So many little things irritating me right now I don't even know where to start. I prolly shouldn't.

I found myself avoiding the house today. Its so crummy when a former place of refuge no longer provides the succor that I pay too much money for.

I sat in the coffee shop today... surrounded by Imacs and studying college students. I felt so alienated. I was comforted by the fact that most of the little intellectual poseaurs prolly write bad poetry about how alienated they feel. I had taken off my glasses becuase I was reading and don't need them to read. When I looked up, the people looked like blurry impressions. I felt like the dog who hides its eyes to make itself invisible. I felt like I wasn't really in the room. I prolly looked like a retard, staring, unfocused into space.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers