Monday, April 18, 2005

House sitting in the highland town. Don't really know what to do with myself. A bit homesick but enjoying being away from my phone and bills. Its a beautiful day... there are water issues in the house, though. outside, city workers are digging up the water pipes. I haven't washed my hands in a while, nor have I had any water that wasn't bottled. Kind of strange to be surrounded by every luxury but no water.

supposedly having dinner with a fan tonight, but haven't been able to get a hold of him. I feel out of time and out of place. should i go do something? but the thought of going out in this heat just makes me tired. better to sit inside with the fan on.

camping out in the Master Suite. its a sexy place, with a big comfy bed and a huge tub in the br. and mirrors that surprise me with my reflection when I am least expecting. its somehow extra lonely with no one to share with. like getting two slices of cake but only one fork.

started to watch "barton fink" on their huge TV in the Master suite and half way through I realized I was not in the mood for a serial killer movie, even if John Turturro was in it.

damn, I think I might be on the verge of

of....

[whisper]

boredom.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers