Wednesday, April 27, 2005

walking on May


vehiclefetish, originally uploaded by camille94019.

wandered through May on my way downtown to do errands. Was very sorry I didn't have my camera, because may was so very may today. Plenty of men working on their cars in the street, children playing in the parking lots, the vehicle fetishists were out in force.

had some junk food at Starbucks (I have a gift card) and watched a bunch of morons harass the meter man, swear and spit on the sidewalk. It was better than tv. Sometimes my heart just bursts with love for the human race.

mm approaches a car
moron1 springs from his perch on the bumper of a car
m1: step away from the car!
mm ignores m1 and proceeds to a different car
m1 still hasn't realized that he is in the clear continues to yell at the mm
m1: i put money in! I swear! the meter is broken!
m1: get away! get away!

a buxom blonde comes by the knot of morons. I couldn't hear her replies
m2: have you kissed your parents today?
m2 (louder) HAVE YOU KISSED YOUR PARENTS TODAY?
WELL, YOU SHOULD, CUZ THEY GAVE YOU A GREAT PAIR OF JEANS.
the blonde wanders away.
m2 SHE IS SUCH A HOTTIE

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers