Wednesday, April 27, 2005

yo yo


stilllifewithciggies, originally uploaded by camille94019.

This drawing has nothing to do with today or the rain, but the thought of putting up a posting with out a picture is kinda depressing.

If I had an interesting picture of yo-yo's...
I was looking at Wobbly's blog to see if he had any images of his comic up (he did) and he had links to Doc Popular's website (http://www.doctorpopular.com/)-- who also participated in 24 hr day and I looked at it for the first time. And he had a fabulous video of one of his performances. I never quite believed him when he told me he was a professional yo-yo performer. Its like ballet...

then

I was delivering art to one of the first grade classes and this little kid was doing yo yo tricks for show-and-tell. The funny thing was that he was mostly hidden behind a desk, so you could only see him looking down and the string stretched taut and disappearing. all the other kids were trying to see what was happening.

what does it all mean?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers