Wednesday, May 25, 2005

feeling a little shaky. thinking that coming to work wasn't the best idea. But its too late to to go home without getting anything done. I am here.

camille is doing the martyr for money thing

existence has been reduced to work and sleep since last Sat

which is why you haven't seen any new entries since last Friday

and killing the scum that is still hanging out in the ol' organs.

was really grumpy to the M*ster this morning. She was just trying to be helpful.

but I forgot to take my antibiotic this morning, and the little jar is sitting on a counter 35 miles away.

I hope I don't die

some mothers are doing something in my room. One of them has a crying baby. She is telling her NO NO NO.

the sounds are like lye on an open wound

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers