Friday, May 20, 2005

see if you can make out what the license frame says


cashcar, originally uploaded by camille94019.

This is my first moment of quiet in a while. I am ticking things off my lists at a satisfactory rate. In fact, I might be at a good place for today. I could be doing more work right now. But its friday! Its a sin to work too hard on a friday.

I feel God's presence right now, especially in the fact that I haven't collapsed. The advil I took this morning hasn't worn off yet, or maybe I am feeling better the natural way. I picked up my long-neglected physical journal last night. It was good to actually watch my hand form the words, a lot more direct than typing away on a plastic keyboard.

This car is perpetually parked in front of the house with the loud, finger-nails-in-the-chalkboard parakeet who seranades the neighbrhood from his perch in the front window. I am not sure whether or not I should be a) offended or b) amused by the motto on the license plate frame. I like taking pictures of it, regardless. I think I am going to choose Option B, besides, its more christian. :P

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers