Friday, May 27, 2005

Flip Flop is calling


seabright5, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I have one nasty little chore before I can pack myself up and take me and my kidneys home for the next four days. I am procrastinating.

Stopped by the lab this morning before work to drop off a liquid sample. I took a bunch of pictures of the process (nothing gross, but I am finding more and more opportunities for film-o-therapy). It was pretty surreal and weird. This time it only cost $5. I can tell you now, they will grow some pretty virulent and vile cultures. In fact, I think I developed a strain that is nearly immune to cipro. I am not clean. The levitical high priest doesn't have to tell me that I am ceremonially unclean.

Remember the Sudeten

I was thinking about the old adage-- "if you can't lick 'em, join 'em" I am not sure that really is an option with the e. coli. I don't think there is any way to deal with this through diplomatic channels. Appeasement didn't work for Chamberlain. Herbals, schmerbals.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers