Saturday, May 14, 2005

Marconi and Cheese


wildlights, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I was just reading some random blogs and I thought I saw the words "marconi and cheese" written down in someone's list of favorites. I immediately thought they were a part of some esoteric fromage et radio secret society and how cool was that. Then I read it again, and it was quite obvious that they were referring to the pasta dish.

And the point to this pointless anecdote, is that it is a cover for a real, more negative entry that I'd like to post, but I won't for a couple of reasons.

1) its libelous, and I could get myself sued.
2) its TMI, you really don't need to know that much about me. Lets go back to discussing Marconi.
3) Not feeling so rosy at the moment and my jesus-zen calm is quickly running out. Is this where "My tears have been my food day and night" starts to be applicable? (borrowing a little melodrama from Psalm 42:3)
4) Having just read my spiritual leader's blog, I have double-guilt for spending too much time in Self-Pity land. Not that his (http://dankimball.typepad.com/vintage_faith/2005/05/this_message_wa_2.html) post is guilt inducing, but that its a good reminder of what I do have and how richly I have been blessed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers