Saturday, July 2, 2005

Electric Monkey Snake, we need you


Up close and personal with the electric monkey snake
Originally uploaded by camille94019.

Yup, flowing issues are plagueing us here. landlords won't return call. not sure if I dare to do some laundry.

---

went to the bargain barn in search of stuff for Cambodia. I had thought that cotton was discouraged, but I just found out, that its actually encouraged. damn. Now I have a complete Polyester Wardrobe, lucky me.

for 9.60, USD
1 checkered red/white tablecloth (so we can be all mange with our italian food!)
2 yards of tweedy wool (for that wool motorcycle jacket I am going to make-- a la commes des garcons)
1 vintage pendleton coat, nearly mint
1 vintage polyester dress
2 linen shirts
2 sleeveless tops
1 cool talbots wraparound skirt

at the goodwill
13, USD
1 bio of Dorothy Sayers
polyester capri exercize pants
1 light windbreaker, vintage 80's

at Ross, 20 bucks
1 pair of exercize pants, long
semi-ugly, loose, comfortable rayon dress.

I wanted to buy 2 beautiful dresses... they fit, they made me look beautiful. My heart longs for them. I didn't have a girlfriend to help me out. I didn't buy them . :(

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers