Sunday, September 4, 2005

This is Not Billy Corgan


Bald Man, originally uploaded by camille94019.

Camille Replies

I think writing about one's own blog on one's own blog is the digital equivalent of naval-gazing, Mea culpa. Be that as it may, I feel compelled to comment on the comments.

First of all, thanks to everyone who reads. I don't know that anyone reads, except that people leave comments. I assume there are five non-commenting readers for every commenting one. Like a good scientist, I just made up that number. I would like to break this paragraph up with a nice visual, maybe of a belly button, but I haven't figured out how to do that.

((~))

But I thought maybe this attractive picture of a bald man walking away from me would be a nice touch.

I have stopped giving my blog url to strange CL men. I did that twice and have been none-to-peased with the result. They thought they knew me and I wrote about the strangeness already on the Sat Aug 27th entry (sheesh, I can't figure out how to link it!). I have recently gone out on two blind dates with men who have never read this. They seemed much more open-minded. I liked that they couldn't refer to weird anecdotes that I have shared in the distant past. It was normal, like two pre-internet strangers meeting. Even though I found them on the 'net, they could have been old fashioned pen pals. I am much more comfortable with people that I know already reading (better than psycho freaks). I don't see this as being a vehicle for becoming famous. I just enjoy writing, its like a big e-mail to all the people I love.

I love you all. I mean it. Even Anonymous.

XXOO

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers