Saturday, September 3, 2005

Leveling the Playing Field

Sometimes I get a tiny bit blue when I write here and no one comments. I am not bringing this up to guilt anyone into commenting. I know people read it, and I am happy with that. I just read two entries from Billy Corgan's blog, and no one has commented at all. I was expecting a ridiculously long string of comments, he's a Rock Star! But nada. Poor guy. I am listening to the teaser to his new album right now, and I am really liking it. Something about a singing bald man... hm. I doubt that has anything to do with it. I wonder if he would let me rub his pate?

here's the link
http://blog.myspace.com/index.
cfm?fuseaction=blog.
ListAll&friendID=9685952&
Mytoken=20050903123916

Profile View Envy

The Contessa was noticing that she has had less than 100 profile views and was expressing some friendly envy about my 197 views. I have been on blogger more than twice as long, I explained, she is doing well, considering the relatively short time she has had her blog. Billy Corgan's profile view number is 968753. I guess it helps to be famous.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers