Friday, September 2, 2005

Breath

I just got back from spending the afternoon with Fly Boy. It went very well, I had a great time. He is a word geek, he liked the marimba band that played in front of O'Neills. We ate at the Falafal House. We wandered to the Boardwalk and through West Cliff. He put his arm around me (after asking first) while we listened to the mariachi. When it got cold, he loaned me his coat. He likes to tell rambling stories. He wants to hang out again. I am trying to keep cool. Its difficult. I am trying to wipe that stupid grin off my face. Trying not to stare.

No Lovin' from LA

Did not hear from the principal that I interviewed with yesterday. I hadn't realized how much I had wanted to hear from him. Oh well, this will give God an opportunity to work a miracle. Or not, as the case may be.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers