Tuesday, October 4, 2005

PDX memories and Unfocused Angst.


happygoat, originally uploaded by camille94019.

Ah, Portland was great. Thanks for asking.

We passed out lots of comics and met a lot of cool artists. I ate catfish. I drank multiple cups of coffee ground, pressed and poured by none other than The Shannon Wheeler, of Too Much Coffee Man fame. I want to go into more detail later, right now I have things to do! I met so many famous people, I am on the verge of becoming a shameless Name Dropper. (the horrors!)

Suddenly I am busy! Its nuts! I don't know what to do with myself. Dreams hatched while I had time suddenly don't seem so compelling. I wanted more work (cuz, I dunno about you, but owing money to credit card companies makes me sweat) and now that I have it, I resent it for taking over my life. I think I have enough work for now. Thanks to everyone who gave me empathy and condolences.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers