Thursday, November 10, 2005

a fun bit of serendipity

I was thinking interesting thoughts yesterday, but I have since forgotten them. I have been a frustrated blogger. Between the technical difficulties and the lack of time and focus, I have been hard pressed keeping this updated.


11/07/05
HI, . IN THIS MODULE, I AM PARTICULARLY AMUSED BY HOW PROTESTANTISM SPREAD THROUGHOUT EUROPE. THE WAY IT ORIGINATED AND HAD BEEN BROUGHT TO SWITZERLAND IS VALID AND LOGICAL. ON THE OTHER HAND, THE WAY KING HENRY VIII ESTABLISHED THE ANGLICAN CHURCH IN ENGLAND, THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF SCOTLAND, AND THE REFORMED CHURCH IN HOLLAND IS CERTAINLY INCREDIBLE!
I HAVE INDICATED YOUR GRADE AT THE END OF THE WORKSHEET. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE GRADING OF YOUR WORK, PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THE MESSAGES CENTER. "SEE" YOU IN THE NEXT MODULE.
SINCERELY, PROFESSOR OLGA S------.

woah... I just hit "control-v" and check out what popped up! I am at the staff computer... (note to self-- clear the clipboard and erase the history). I don't think I've met professor S. Its interesting she finds the spread of protestantism "amusing." I wonder how amused the catholics were. I had no idea Henry the VIII had anything to do with Scottish Presbyterians or the Reformed Church in Holland. The man must have been ustoppable!

Pictures from the last Muttonham Fest
balloons

I just developed some pics from the last little disposable camera. These were taken in september. This family was resting under the awning and I liked the way they were all arranged. I got some more bald man pictures as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers