Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I think Dave is onto something when he mentioned the uneasy alliance between the average man and grammar. Don't they know that writing well is hot? On the other hand there are plenty of men who write well, and plenty of women who don't. The latest arrival in my inbox just happens to support Dave's position.

Another CL Man

Hello You can call me Bill Im 28 love to chat be outside driving ,hiking a  
little or even spend time inside curling up and watching  a movie  inside. I
have a good sense of humor. I am very easy to get along with and I  would like
to find someone to enjoy life with a little more. If you are  interested in
talking more, just email me back or even send youre number ( if  thats ok with
you).
Farewell
Bill

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers