Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Men Who Write

I got a really fabulous e-mail today. It had a link. I am going to put it here. Its my first review. I had never heard of the Lincoln Heights Literary Society before, but they advertise "ontology on the go" which makes me ridiculously happy.

I started writing the Sub Files in 03, and I never really thought they would be popular and so far, I have been mostly right. Besides that wasn't the reason I wrote them. I realize if I continue down this track, I'll start sounding like some "misunderstood" artist, laboring away in my lightless garrett, and that isn't the case at all. But every once in a while, a reader finds the files and actually gets them. In some ways, they are the most generous, finding things that I didn't intentionally put in, and making a synergistic whole that is more than just the sum of the reader and book.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers